BLASON LOUIS Privacy :Notice
Updated on October 26, 2017.
At BLASON LOUIS, we respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information that we may collect from you when you visit www.blason-louis.com or other BLASON LOUIS websites or use our mobile applications (collectively, the "Site"), how we use the information we collect, with whom we share it, how we protect it, and the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Notice, please discontinue the Site.
Disclaimer for Persons under the Age of 21: The Site is not directed to persons under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, anyone under the age of 21. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from any person under the age of 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under the age of 21, please contact us.
1. Information We Collect, and How We Use It:
1.1 We may collect personal information from you, this means information about you that can uniquely identify you, if you choose to provide us with such information. We may also collect information about you that does not uniquely identify you if you choose to provide us with such information. For example, if you register as a BLASON LOUIS Tasting Society member, we may collect: your email address, telephone number, state of residence, zip code, wine and taste preferences, and other information that you provide. Additionally, when you access the Site using a mobile device, we may collect and process real-time information about the location of your device if you consent to allow us to do so.
1.2 We may use the information we collect to:
- process and complete your transactions including, as applicable, order confirmation, billing, enrollment in our membership or other programs, and delivering products, and share this information with our third-party vendor who completes the transaction;
- customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual member, including providing you with personally tailored special offers, programs, and promotional information;
- contact members regarding their orders or accounts;
- register members to receive emails or other information or materials they request;
- respond to questions and comments and provide customer support;
- communicate with members about our promotions and other services, and provide information to you about programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, or share with you special offers from specially selected business partners of ours;
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and
- comply with applicable legal requirements or obligations and industry standards.
1.2 We may enable you to sign into the Site via social networks or access social networks through the Site. If you do so, your use of the social network is governed by such social networkÕs terms and conditions and privacy policies. If you sign into the Site via a social network or access a social network through the Site, you may be asked to grant BLASON LOUIS access to certain information from your social network profile. We may use this information to help you personalize your experience with the Site, to suggest new features and content that may be relevant to you, or for statistical or other purposes.
1.3 We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
1.4 We may enable third parties to collect information in connection with our Site. This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any collection of information by third parties on our Site.
- information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of visits to the Site (including whether you are a registered member or first-time visitor); and
- information on actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
2.2 Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the SiteÕs features.
2.4 How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow websites to collect personal information over time about your online activities across different websites or online services.
3. Information That We Share
3.1 We reserve the right to disclose assembled information about our users without restriction. We may disclose your personal information to our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also disclose your personal information to: (i) comply with court orders, laws, or legal process, including to respond to government or regulatory requests; (ii) enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and/or (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our or othersÕ rights, property, or safety.
3.2 We may also disclose your personal information to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets. Should such a sale, merger, or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice.
4. Changes to our Privacy Notice
4.1 BLASON LOUIS may update this Privacy Notice as it sees fit and deems necessary. If our practices materially change at some point between date of publication of this Notice and the future, we will post the policy changes to our Site to notify you of these changes, and we will only use data collected from the time of the policy change forward for these new or different purposes.
4.2 In the event that we make a material change regarding how we use your personal information, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such new or different use. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is at the top of this page. It is your responsibility to periodically review the Site and this Privacy Notice to check for any updates or changes.
5. Marketing Emails
5.1 Individuals who have elected to receive BLASON LOUIS's informational emails, including newsletters, can choose to opt-out at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email. BLASON LOUIS Members can also opt out from newsletters logging into the Site and visiting the Account section.
6. Data relative to your Location
6.1 You can restrict our collection and use of data about your deviceÕs location through the deviceÕs privacy settings at any and all times.
7. Web Analytics
7.1 You may opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Site by our web analytics vendor by visiting
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.:
8. Accessing Your Information
8.1 You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting the Account section.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com
©2017 BLASON LOUIS. All Rights Reserved.